Thursday, April 10, 2008

Biker Babes Question Answered

The Biker Babes question posed was pretty simple.

If you were invited to a party, and the host told you: "There will be a lot of Biker Babes at this party!!!" What image of biker babes do you have run thru your mind?

One male non riding friend answered with:

"My first thought leans to attire, there's a unique style to how biker babes dress.
Never really know what to expect in any given situation."

Aaahhh the leather and lace will be flowing typa party? Never know what to expect? Because lets face it Biker Babes are WILD chicks??? Yes, I do believe this is the image most think of when someone is talking about Biker Babes.

One male hard core rider answered :

"As I see it, in my eyes biker babes know a few simple things. They know Monday and Saturday are no different. We all only get so many days. They know how to enjoy them. Riding is a very serious business but it's to be enjoyed. I feel so much better riding with someone arms around me that has a heart of gold and if she understands living at the moment is all we get, that's the babe for me. She is also one who chooses this lifestyle so ill attend this party."

A female rider friend writes.......

"My image would be.. tall, skinny women in Black, dressed in HARLEY logo’d clothing.. skimpy.. bleached blondes for the most part..and YOUNG.. (babes)..

As far as what we really are.. women of all sizes and all ages, dressed skimpy (hehee) and mostly in Black.. drinking and dancing.. having fun together.. and lots of talking..lots of hugging going on.."


Another female rider sent me this and I have to say..........I think she hit it right on track........

It is a guy that is the host and he is saying biker babes, then I would think the same thing said as far as skinny, blonde, skimpy, sexy dressed.

REAL Biker Babes are like us – We love to have fun, be with our girlfriends and guy friends, Truly have a deep love for all of them (non sexual). Us Babe’s are all sizes, ages and hair colors, and all beautiful inside and out. We share all of our good times and bad times with each other and everybody is always there for anyone going through a difficult or hard situation and will do whatever they can for each other. This is what I consider REAL Biker Babes!!

No comments: