Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Old School Biker Babes

Another thought from a wonderful friend and "sister" She writes...

What are real Biker Babes?


My views on what “Real Biker Babes ” are of old fashioned and old school.
I grew up riding most my life and taught respect for myself and for my man at my side.
And when Single, the respect for myself stayed with me.

Today’s women are that of Fashion and how much skin one can show statement.
It seems the younger generation biker babes who ride have fallen into this category.

Back in my day, a "Titty" contest was just that. Today a "titty" contest turns into a "cooter contest." Not only do they show their tits, they take it all off. As with a "Hot Buns" contest. IT was the BUNS and the TITTY'S. Not the whole package. The whole package was there for only your man.

What are these contests really about?
Yesterday, good old school "titty" contest was showing "tits" it never went further than that.
Which today takes the focus off what the idea is really about.

Yesterday, the biker babes stood by their men and at their sides respectfully.

Today the women roam.

Yesterday it was what " Biker Babes " stood for and how they carried themselves around their man and their men's "brothers"

Today, it’s all about how much skin a woman can show. Yesterday, it was leather and boots. Today the fashion is very colorful and creative but not many keep their clothes on.

Yesterday, “ biker babes ” would show their tits when asked or would flash a tit on the road for good measure.

Today its automatic. Anywhere, and at anytime.

Yesterday there was a time and place for stripping, at a clubhouse get-together or Strip clubs.
Let’s face it ladies, we all have men who like to look at a beautiful woman. We who were raised to accept that do. Those who were not, end up in drama, hatred and violence.

Today’s biker babes get mad if their man leaves to go ride. They ask, when, where and why?

Yesterday, Biker Babes would well wish their men out the door and accept their man will be back when they get back. (Made for less drama and issues.) Also out of respect.

Yesterday, single biker babes were respected and welcomed.
Today, single biker babes are looked at as a object , without respect and is harassed immensely by the new generation of Bikers.

Yesterday, Old School Biker Babes were very sexy.
Today, we get overlooked if we are not showing most of our skin.

Granted Old School Men have become more acceptable of independency in women. As well as accepting this in their own women.
The domination and control is no longer . ( for most those who still have issues over this do.)
Don’t get me wrong, I will NOT let any man dominate or control who I am today.
But, out of good teaching if I am standing beside my man and he is beside me,
The natural respect kicks in. You do not have to be a biker to have those beliefs.
It’s rule of life no matter who you are.

Be who you are, not what people expect you to be. Carry yourself well, have self-respect. And hold your head high.
Times have changed. I remember when sex was safe and motorcycles were not.
I do miss those times.

So, for the "plastic, yuppie, credit card" “ Biker Babes ” more power to you, if you feel this is how you want to be portrayed.
For us Real Biker Babes ..” Power to the old chicks” We know who we are and what we want, and defiantly know what we stand for.

Ride Free
Deb B.

Thank you sis :) well said!

1 comment:

debby said...

Okay, I'm an old biker babe recently divorced and would like to meet an old biker dude. Where are they? I live near Youngstown, Ohio. All the bikers around now are yuppies. I can't take it. I like old school bikers. Big, burly and good hearted. HELP
Debby