Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Warning !!! on Biker Babes

I asked a friend for his opinion, to help give you insight and understanding into biker babes attitudes, lifestyles of this biker babes sisterhood. It's not all about leathers, boots, tattoos, and showing skin. It is an attitude much stronger then that.

One perspective and warning from a very close man came to my attention:
He writes,

A word of advice, caution, even alarm, for those "uninitiated" males that have designs on biker babes.
Yea to the eye, they are beautiful, tough, no bullshit, women. They hold a certain attraction due to the lifestyle they choose to live. The lifestyle of biker babes, they live fast, party hard, and carry on with no apologies. As per my point, advice, or cautionary words for those "unaware" males that seek to have a relationship with any biker babes, you best be damn sure that your "biker' enough to handle it !
Because as I said, they are tough ! And take no bullshit ! If you are not absolutely certain that you can handle a woman with such qualities, my advice to you, little brother, stick to cheerleaders.

submitted by Jesejamesrevenge

Pretty good advice, if you ask me :)

No comments: