Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Biker Babes poem

I asked a friend of mine for his ideas of what a biker babe is all about..
I truely expected to read about leather, and boots and boobs, ink, and showing skin

But this is what he sent me...

Biker babes,
She's a hardcore beauty, one that's hard to find,
She's strong in spirit, stronger in mind.
She'll back me up, no matter what I say
with her lethal tongue, or her determined ways.

We've traveled close, we've traveled far
we'll ride cross country, or just follow the stars.
She doesn't complain, when her ass gets sore,
just snuggles in closer and hugs me some more.

She is genuine in her ways, never puts on a front,
Is happy with what we have, she's very content.
My needs are all met, not put on a shelf.
She loves not only me, but is at peace with herself.

She loves a good party and to have a good time,
And is always respectful toward any brothers of mine.
Now brothers have come, and brothers have gone,
But my Biker Babe lady, she'll hang in there strong.

We continue to grow closer, thru lifes ups and downs.
Together we're one, and as one, we are bound.
The road is our highway, of freedom and peace
My biker babe lady, she makes me complete.

No comments: