Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Defining Biker Babes

I, personally, don't think there is a categorized group of people out there that can bring an image to mind but yet, so widely vary in description , as the category of biker babes. There are tons of sites on the internet that will show you pictures of scantily clothed woman wearing leather and lace, draping themselves all over a Harley motorcycle and then tag them as biker babes for your enjoyment. AHHHHHHH The internet fantasy angle!!!!! Forget the fantasy! We are trying to find out what the REAL Biker Babes are all about.

Recently, a good friend of mine introduced me to one of his friends and added a comment to the introduction. He stated "This is Pam, one of the real biker babes" Hmmmmmm that surprised me. Yes, I love to ride Yes I am not easily intimidated by big burly guys in leather and chains. I actually love them. Yes, I can have an attitude and be a lady at the same time. BUT!!!!!! #1 I never show my tits,#2 I never wear a leather thong with only chaps. #3 I don't buy into that "Ass,Gas, Or Grass for a ride" way of thinking. #4 I am not wild and carefree. Those are all images I have heard associated with biker babes. One of the REAL Biker Babes???? Now that is interesting to me. I know what I am about, know what I like. The surprising thing to me, was hearing that statement from a man who I would have thought had other ideas of what exactly biker babes were all about.

So now I am going to search out an answer to a simple question regarding biker babes. I am sure I will get a variety of descriptions.They will all prove to be interesting.

I post this question to you first. Feel free to comment on this blog question.We really want to hear from you. I will also be asking this question to a wide range of people, to see how they see Biker Babes. The question is simple.

If you were invited to a party, and the host told you: "There will be a lot of Biker Babes at this party!!!" What image of biker babes do you have run thru your mind?

Tell us what you consider deserving for the label of Biker Babes. What personalities if they were real biker babes? What would you expect to be at that party. I will be presenting that question to both men and woman. It should be fun to hear what people have to say. Then grab a beer and come back to Biker Babes for some of the responses.

No comments: